This is not your average sponge on a stick.
The Juvo Long-Handle Bathing Wand was developed by Juvo’s designers, engineers and occupational therapists specifically to help people who have limited mobility and range of motion bathe themselves without having to bend or stoop over. This in turn provides a sense of dignity and self-reliance.
People with limited mobility typically cannot bend from the hip, cannot raise one or both arms and must remain seated much of the time. This ergonomic bathing wand has:
- 22” length extends reach, gets to tough-to-reach spots without bending, stooping
- Simple patent-pending replacement loofah system
- Cost savings — you only need to replace the loofah
- Soft-textured, contoured handle that is easy to grip in the shower
- Storage loop for hanging convenience
- A bathing solution for a growing number of people with limited mobility, limited range of motion
Juvo studies the needs of people with limited mobility as result of accident, surgery or other physical condition and how limited mobility can impact daily living functions like bathing. Many people have limited ability to bend from the waist or move their arms or shoulders based on injury or condition. This can make bathing a chore. The Juvo Long-Handle Bathing Wand has been specifically designed with these people in mind.
The Juvo Long-Handle Bathing Wand has a patent-pending “Pop-in, Pop-Out” replacement loofah system. Rather than throwing the whole sponge on a stick out when the sponge wears out, just pop out the old standard size loofah and pop in a new one. Instructions come with the packaging.
Watch Product Video for additional information and instructions.