This toileting tool is an elegant, dignified solution for those who need help in the bathroom. The Juvo Self-Assist Toilet Aid with Caddy has two parts. The first part is the Toilet Aid itself, which holds the tissue in place for the wiping function. The second part is the Caddy, which is a respectful, dignified holder for the Toilet Aid. Both parts are easy to clean with warm, soapy water. This toilet wand provides the reach needed for those with limited mobility.
This patent-pending new product has been developed from concept to finish based on in-depth study by Juvo’s designers, engineers and occupational therapists into the needs of people who need toileting assistance. A growing number of people need assistance wiping in the bathroom due to very limited upper body mobility. Often this limited mobility is due to an accident, surgery, stroke or other debilitating condition Juvo’s team understands these conditions and has developed the ideal toileting aid to help The Juvo Self-Assist Toilet Aid is simple to use and designed to help you wipe from both the front and back, depending on condition. The soft ergonomic handle fits any size hand. The easy squeeze trigger locks in place once tissue is inserted between two front pads. The release button can be pushed in either of two positions to release tissue.
Please consult with your physician or occupational therapist before using this product.
What It Does
This wiping aid extends the reach for users with limited mobility or range of motion allowing them to safely, effectively complete the wiping function. The Juvo Self-Assist Toilet Aid is a dignified solution that allows the user to perform the toileting function without assistance, promoting self sufficiency. The caddy provides a simple, elegant storage solution for the wiping aid after cleaning.
Who should buy the Juvo Self-Assist Toilet Aid with Caddy?
Anyone who needs help wiping in the bathroom, but would rather help themselves than require someone’s assistance.
People with limited mobility for whom it is hard to bend, turn and reach.
Instructions (Instruction Sheet included)
- Gather 2-3 sheets of tissue or one wipe into a ball. Do not use more than the recommended amount of tissue or wipes at one time.
- Place tissue or wipe between the two halves of the tip – so that most of the tissue or wipe sticks out the top.
- Squeeze up on the trigger-handle to lock tip in place.
- Self-Assist Toilet Aid is designed to help you wipe from the front or the back depending on need or condition. Consult with your physician or Occupational Therapist before use.
- After wiping, push release button in either of two locations on top of trigger handle to discharge the tissue or wipe.
- Repeat as needed.
- Clean with warm soapy water.
- Store toilet aid in caddy.