Juvo’s new Surgery Recovery Kit, also know as a “hip kit”, provides a combined set of the most useful tools for people recovering from hip, knee, back surgery or who simply have limited mobility.
What it Does
People recovering from hip, knee or back surgery typically are confined to a wheelchair, have very limited mobility and need specific tools to help them reach, dress and bathe themselves.
A hip kit is often prescribed by physicians or occupational therapists following hip, knee or back surgery to aid in the recovery process and help people function independently at home.
The Juvo Surgery Recovery Kit is a new product with five useful tools:
- 20” Reacher to retrieve objects without having to stand or lift arms.
- New Juvo Dressing Aid/Shoehorn to help people get dressed.
- New Juvo Long-Handle Bathing Wand to help with bathing.
- Sock Aid to help put on and pull up a pair of socks without assistance.
- Elastic Shoelaces so that shoes can be laced once, put on and removed with a shoehorn without having to continually bend, stoop, untie and retie the shoes.
Consult your physician or occupational therapist before using.
Juvo designers, engineers and occupational therapists designed this solution to provide specific solutions to mobility needs for those recovering from hip, knee or back surgery. Each product solves a specific problem from not being able to reach, to not being able to bathe, to put on a shirt or to get dressed without help.
Watch Product Video for additional information, instructions.