With winter fast approaching, the days are getting shorter and shorter. This obviously means longer nights, more darkness.
How many of us have to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and get a glass of water?
One of the best products we have found to help you safely move around in the dark is called a Motion Sensor Light. In general, this product is typically 3” x 4” in size and is designed to fit anywhere that you would like a light source i.e. along a staircase, along a wall, on a door or cabinet.
Key features include:
- Does not need an electrical outlet; can be applied anywhere with screws and/or adhesive tape that are included
- Uses batteries
- The motion sensor turns the light on as you approach and then turns it off 30 or 60 seconds later to conserve battery power
- Bright LEDs are energy efficient and provide ample light to safely navigate in the dark
Several models are available, here are just a few:
- SafeStep Motion Sensor LED Light @ Walgreens.com
- Wireless Motion Sensor Light at amazon.com
- Sylvania Motion Sensor Light at walmart.com
This type of product might be just the thing for safe navigation at night, in the dark, when turning on the overhead light is not an option!